Note: Please update any bookmark links to our project to get the latest version. (Always available in the right side menu.)
Journals of the Assembly of Jamaica: 1664-1826: Indexes for volumes 7-12 and detailed contents for volume 7 (Feb. 26-June 12, 1782) and volume 9 (Nov. 27-Dec. 18, 1795) (available via the catalogue record).
Original Correspondence: West Indies (CO 318): 1699-1830: Document list for volumes 3, 31, 32, 76, and 83 (available via the catalogue record).
Original Correspondence: Jamaica (CO 137): 1781-1784: Volume 84 content list (available via the catalogue record).
Dr. John Jeffries Papers: A transcription and summary of each of the entries in his diary for the years 1778 and 1779 is available via the catalogue record.
Material Relating to the West Indies from the Senhouse Papers: 1762-1831: Transcription of Joseph Senhouse's "Memoirs of Dominica," 1772 (available via the catalogue record).
Read about our collaboration with the University of New Brunswick's Department of History on the teaching blog of the Canadian Historical Association: Using The Loyalist Collection in the Classroom: Integrating Professional Skill Development in History Courses.
Join the REvolution, UELAC Annual Virtual Conference, May 27-31, 2021, Cornwall, Ontario.
New Titles 2020/21
- Great Britain. Admiralty. Royal Greenwich Hospital (ADM 65): In-Letters: 1776-1833.
- Great Britain. Admiralty. Royal Greenwich Hospital (ADM 66): Out-Letters: 1799-1807.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office. Original Correspondence: West Indies (CO 318): 1699-1830.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office. Original Correspondence: Jamaica (CO 137): 1781-1784.
New Titles 2019/20
- Benjamin Benedict Crawford Diaries, 1800,1810-1859.
- Head Quarters Book of General Thomas Gage.
- Rev. Ranna Cossit Letter Book, 1785-1789.
- James MacGregor Diary, 1759-1830.
- Veniot, Betty Embree. Westchester Embree Loyalists: A Genealogy of Joseph Embree 1760-1828.
- Hodges, Graham Russell Gao and Alan Edward Brown, eds. "Pretends to Be Free": Runaway Slave Advertisement from Colonial and Revolutionary New York and New Jersey.
- Burgoyne, Bruce E. Waldeck Soldiers of the American Revolutionary War.
New Titles 2017/18
- Bartlett, John R. Census of the Inhabitants of the Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations 1774.
- Brown, Richard H. and Paul E. Cohen. Revolution: Mapping the Road to American Indpendence 1755-1783.
- Whitfield, Amani Harvey. Black Slavery in the Maritmes: A History in Documents.
- Headley, Robert K. Jr. Genealogical Abstracts from 18th-Century Virginia Newspapers.
- Woodson, Robert F. & Isobel B. Virginia Tithables from Burned Record Counties: Buckingham, Gloucester, Hanover, James City and Stafford Counties.
- Fiske, Jane Fletcher. Gleanings from Newport Court Files 1659-1783.
- Virginia Tax Records From The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, the William and Mary College Quarterly, and Tyler's Quarterly.
- Ruddock, William T. Confiscated Properties of Philipse Highland Patent Putnam County New York, 1780-1785.