Note: Please update any bookmark links to our project to get the latest version. (Always available in the right side menu.)
Journals of the Assembly of Jamaica: 1664-1826: Indexes for volumes 7-12 and detailed contents for volume 7 (Feb. 26-June 12, 1782) and volume 9 (Nov. 27-Dec. 18, 1795) (available via the catalogue record).
Material Relating to the West Indies from the Senhouse Papers: 1762-1831: Transcription of Joseph Senhouse's "Memoirs of Dominica," 1772 (available via the catalogue record).
Nova Scotia. Legislative Council. Petitions, Reports, Resolutions, and Miscellaneious Papers: 1760-1841. Catalogues or listing of papers for volumes 286-288 (1760 Dec.-1816 Feb.) and (available via the catalogue record).
Original Correspondence: West Indies (CO 318): 1699-1830: Document list for volumes 3, 31, 32, 76, and 83 (available via the catalogue record).
Original Correspondence: Jamaica (CO 137): 1781-1784: Document lists for volumes 81-2 and 84 (available via the catalogue record).
Vassall, William. Letter Books: 1769-1800. Summary of letters for 1790-1792 April 3 (available via the catalogue record).
Read about our collaboration with the University of New Brunswick's Department of History on the teaching blog of the Canadian Historical Association: Using The Loyalist Collection in the Classroom: Integrating Professional Skill Development in History Courses.
Join the REvolution, UELAC Annual Virtual Conference, May 27-31, 2021, Cornwall, Ontario.
New Additions 2020/21
- Great Britain. Admiralty. Royal Greenwich Hospital (ADM 65): In-Letters: 1776-1833.
- Great Britain. Admiralty. Royal Greenwich Hospital (ADM 66): Out-Letters: 1799-1807.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office. Original Correspondence: West Indies (CO 318): 1699-1830.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office. Original Correspondence: Jamaica (CO 137): 1781-1784.
- Great Britain. Army. Nova Scotia District. Headquarters Office Papers for Nova Scotia, 1774-1907 **added volumes
- Jamaica. Assembly. Journals of the Assembly of Jamaica: 1664-1826.
- Burgess, Ross & Ruth. Annapolis Township Book.
- Burns, Brendon S. Abstracts of the land records of Westchester County, New York 1774-180.
- Dunaway, Stewart E. Land Confiscation Records of North Carolina, Volume 1 (1779-1800).
- Dunaway, Stewart E. Land Confiscation Records of North Carolina, Volume 2 (1779-1800).
- Dunaway, Stewart E. Land Confiscation Records of North Carolina, Volume 3 (1779-1803).
- Franklin, Carl. British Army Uniforms from 1751 to 1783.
- Greenwood, Val D. The Researcher's Guide to American Genealogy.
- Hutchinson, Richard S. Abstracts of the Council of Safety Minutes, State of New Jersey, 177-1778.
- Londahl-Smidt, Donald M. German Troops in the American Revolution (1) Hessen-Cassel.
- Smith, Leonard H Norma H. Smith. Nova Scotia Immigrants to 1867.
- Marble, Allan Everett Marble. Deaths, Burials and Probate of Nova Scotians, 1749-1799, From Primary Sources Volume 1 (A-K) and Volume 2 (L-Z).
- David, John David. West Jersey, New Jersey Deed Records, 1721-1776.
- Hooper, Debbie. Abstracts of Chancery Court Records of Maryland, 1669-1782.
- Chapman, Colin R. Weights, Money and Other Measures Used by Our Ancestors.
- Sparacio, Ruth and Sam. Caroline County, Virginia, County Surveys 1729-1762 and Proceedings of Committee of Safety 1774-1776.
New Additions 2019/20
- Benjamin Benedict Crawford Diaries, 1800,1810-1859.
- Head Quarters Book of General Thomas Gage.
- Rev. Ranna Cossit Letter Book, 1785-1789.
- James MacGregor Diary, 1759-1830.
- Veniot, Betty Embree. Westchester Embree Loyalists: A Genealogy of Joseph Embree 1760-1828.
- Hodges, Graham Russell Gao and Alan Edward Brown, eds. "Pretends to Be Free": Runaway Slave Advertisement from Colonial and Revolutionary New York and New Jersey.
- Burgoyne, Bruce E. Waldeck Soldiers of the American Revolutionary War.
New Additions 2017/18
- Bartlett, John R. Census of the Inhabitants of the Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations 1774.
- Brown, Richard H. and Paul E. Cohen. Revolution: Mapping the Road to American Indpendence 1755-1783.
- Whitfield, Amani Harvey. Black Slavery in the Maritmes: A History in Documents.
- Headley, Robert K. Jr. Genealogical Abstracts from 18th-Century Virginia Newspapers.
- Woodson, Robert F. & Isobel B. Virginia Tithables from Burned Record Counties: Buckingham, Gloucester, Hanover, James City and Stafford Counties.
- Fiske, Jane Fletcher. Gleanings from Newport Court Files 1659-1783.
- Virginia Tax Records From The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, the William and Mary College Quarterly, and Tyler's Quarterly.
- Ruddock, William T. Confiscated Properties of Philipse Highland Patent Putnam County New York, 1780-1785.