- The Atlantic Canada Portal Virtual Archives features themed digitized collections on Black Loyalists, Loyalist Women, and The Edward Winslow Letters (Please note this site is archived).
- The Winslow Papers hosts an electronic version of the Papers of the Loyalist Winslow family, housed in UNB Libraries Archives & Special Collections.
- Fort Havoc, digital documents and transcripts of material concerning the American Revolution and United Empire Loyalists (R. Wallace Hale).
- The Loyalist Research Network a central location for academics working in the field.
- New Brunswick Land Grant Database (Provincial Archives of New Brunswick), a searchable database of land grants covering the Loyalist settlement period.
- Nova Scotia Archives, includes digital and indexed items relating to Loyalists: Township Records, the African Nova Scotian Diaspora, cemetery records, church records, poll taxes, etc.
- The On-line Institute for Advanced Loyalist Studies provides reliable, high quality material on the Loyalists in the fields of military research, genealogy, and living history.
- United Empire Loyalists’ Association of Canada
- Ward Chipman Papers, Library and Archives Canada, digitized muster rolls of Loyalists and their families.
- AmericanRevolution.ORG offers a variety of sources of information on the American Revolution and Loyalists.
- Canadiana is a valuable digital preservation repository for historical Canadian documents including the collection "Early Canadiana Online".
- “Black Loyalist” focuses on historical data about the African American loyalist refugees recorded in the Book of Negroes.
- The Black Loyalists Digital Collections, explores the Black Loyalist experience in Canada.
- Black Loyalist Heritage Society (Birchtown, Nova Scotia)
- Remembering Black Loyalists, Black Communities in Nova Scotia, Nova Scotia Museum.
Other Loyalist Groups
- The Abegweit Branch, U.E.L. Assn. and PEI Muster Rolls - 1784
- Loyalists of the Gaspe (Gaspesian Heritage Web Magazine)
- “The Palatines” general information on this group of German Loyalists.
Online Exhibits and Journals
- Journal of the American Revolution Online Magazine.
- “Canada in the Making” hosted by Early Canadiana Online, page entitled “Loyalists, the First Refugees (1775-1812).”
- The 18th Century Material Culture Resource Centre offers a wealth of images of artifacts and art compiled from around the world, organized by subject.
Museums and Loyalist Heritage Locations
- “Fredericton’s Loyalists,” exhibit at the Fredericton Region Museum.
- Loyalist House, National Historic Site, Saint John, New Brunswick; an example of Loyalist architecture and life.
- UEL Heritage Centre and Park (Bath, Ontario)
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement, outdoor "Living History Museum" which includes Loyalist habitations and artifacts from New Brunswick.
- “The Junto” A Group Blog on Early American History.
- “Borealia” A Group Blog on Early Canadian History.
- Acadiensis Blogging the history of Atlantic Canada.
- 100 Hidden Histories Material history at the Kings County Museum, Hampton, New Brunswick.
- TURN to a Historian offers historical analysis of "TURN: Washington’s Spies", a television drama about spies of the American Revolution.
- Boston 1775 "History, analysis, and unabashed gossip about the start of the American Revolution in Massachusetts."
- Age of Revolutions: A HistorioBLOG.
- Morristown National Historical Park Museum & Library, New Jersey.
- Unwritten Histories: The Unwritten Rules of History.
- Isles Abroad: A Group Blog of British and Irish Global History.
- Library and Archives Canada, help with general Loyalist and Loyalist genealogy research.
- The Olive Tree Genealogy, Loyalist genealogy.
- RootsWeb ,“The United Empire Loyalist,” useful for genealogists and those researching Loyalist family history.
Research Institutions with Loyalist Materials
- Archives of Ontario
- David Library of the American Revolution
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- John Carter Brown Library
- Maine Historical Society
- Shelburne County Archives and Genealogical Society
- Massachusetts Historical Society
- Loyalist Collection Brock University
- Morristown National Historical Park
- The National Archives (London)
- New Brunswick Museum Archives
- New-York Historical Society
- Niagara Historical Resource Centre
- Public Archives and Record Office of Prince Edward Island
- William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan