Registers and Records : 1870-1915.
|Call Number:||HIL-MICL FC LCR.N4T7S7R4|
|Creator:||Trinity Church (St. Stephen, New Brunswick : Anglican).|
|Description:||1 microfilm textual records () ; 16 mm|
The Parish of Trinity was separated from the Parish of St. Stephen in 1870. Trinity Church was consecrated in 1871.
The reel contains: registers of baptisms, 1871-1888, 1891-1915; marriages, 1871-1890, 1893-1915; and burials, 1882-1888, 1891-1915; minute books of vestry proceedings, including those dealing with the "schism" between Trinity and Christ Church, both in St. Stephen, 1870-1898.
|Archival Ref. No.:||PANB MC 995.|
There is a Table of Contents at the beginning of the reel.The Table of Contents is available in print.
|Electronic Finding Aid Record:|
|Notes:||There are inaccuracies in the Table of Contents on the microfilm. Researchers are advised to use the Table of Contents in print.|