Registers and Records : 1784-1896.
|Call Number:||HIL-MICL FC LCR .N4L3R4|
|Creator:||Parish of Maugerville (Anglican).|
|Description:||1 microfilm textual records () ; 16 mm|
The Parish of Maugerville was founded in 1783 and the first church building was consecrated in 1788.
The reel includes: baptisms, 1787-1805, 1845-1878; marriages, 1787-1803, 1847-1877; burials, 1788-1801, 1847-1878; and the vestry book, 1784-1896, which contains a list of rectors. The following churches are included: St. Paul's Church, Burton; Holy Trinity Church, Lower St. Mary's; Christ Church, Maugerville; and St. John's Church, Oromocto.
|Originals:||The original records are held by the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick.|
|Archival Ref. No.:|
There is a Table of Contents at the beginning of the reel.A Table of Contents is available in print.
|Electronic Finding Aid Record:|
|Notes:||The Table of Contents at the beginning of the reel is inaccurate. Researchers are advised to use the Table of Contents in print.|
|Other With:||The registers and records for the Parish of Maugerville have been microfilmed on the same reel with the registers of the Parish of Lancaster, and the reel is shelved at MIC-Loyalist FC LCR .N4L3R4.|